June 23, 2015

A Journey To The Edge Of The World

June 23, 2015




This has truly been one of the most astonishing months I have ever had. My mind can not even process all that I have seen in such short time frame.  Why 'a journey to the edge of the world '?  It may not be the edge but for me it somewhat is. It is the wersternmost place I have ever visited and that is why I decided to call it that. 
When I mention California people immediately think of Los Angeles, Hollywood and other popular places. For me it was the nature that I thought was spectacular, including Nevada, Arizona and Utah. 
It was amazing to witness these fascinating creations that our Earth carries. 

I will not be including all photos of the places I have been, just the most I enjoyed the most.

Our route:

Las Vegas -> San Diego -> Driving through Highway 1 to Los Angeles and San Francisco -> Yosemite -> Nevada -> Arizona (Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon) -> Utah (Zion national park) ->Las Vegas again



Starting our California journey on Highway 1. The views are spectacular.

A while back in San Diego

 A visit in Los Angeles. Unfortunately the weather was not blessing us and the Hollywood sign was not seen. (The view from Griffith Observatory) 

San Francisco 

Highest trees in the world  -redwoods Sequoia sempervirens 


Stunning Yosemite



One of the most interesting things about this trip were the squirrels.  


Our way through the Death Valley. (Surprisingly, when we drove through it at 9 pm, the temperature was 45°C (112°F), Living in a colder climate  I was not expecting this. I don't want to know what happens there at noon.)

Grand Canyon


Antelope Canyon 


Our way through the desert to the Horseshoe bend 

This was my all-time favorite view from this journey. 


Zion national park 



This was an adventure for me and hope that I will return here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luminous Vibes © 2015 All Rights Reserved